This page will provide a listing of off-campus and on-campus employment that the Seminary has been provided.
(5/10/19) Church Christ Lutheran Church of York is hiring a Director of Christian Education and Youth Fellowship. Please see full job description for further details.
(5/8/19) United Church of Santa Fe is seeking a full time Minister of Children, Youth and Families. Please check out the full Job Description.
(5/8/19) Music Director Opportunity
Music director needed for Zion Lutheran Church in Newville, PA. We are looking for someone to play the organ for Sunday morning worship services. Must also be able to play piano and keyboard occasionally. Must be able to sight read music. Experience with Lutheran liturgy is preferred. The music director will provide music for worship throughout the church year including services for Lent, Holy Week, Advent andChristmas. The music director will also play for weddings and funerals. Zion also has a bell choir and a vocal choir. The music director will be in charge of directing both choirs. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Zion Lutheran Church 51 West Main Street Newville, PA 17241. If additional information is needed please contact Joey Diehl 717-386-7598, Fred Baker 717-243-3451 or the church office717-776-3907.
(5/2/19) Music Director Opportunity
Music director needed for Zion Lutheran Church in Newville, PA. We are looking for someone to play the organ for Sunday morning worship services. Must also be able to play piano and keyboard occasionally. Must be able to sight read music. Experience with Lutheran liturgy is preferred. The music director will provide music for worship throughout the church year including services for Lent, Holy Week, Advent and Christmas. The music director will also play for weddings and funerals. Zion also has a bell choir and a vocal choir. The music director will be in charge of directing both choirs. Please send resume to email@example.com or mail to Zion Lutheran Church 51 West Main Street Newville, PA 17241. If additional information is needed please contact Joey Diehl 717-386-7598, Fred Baker 717-243-3451 or the church office717-776-3907.
(5/1/19) Seeking Assistant Director of Trinity Lutheran Church Summer Day Camp
Every year, Trinity Lutheran Church of Manhattan provides a month-long day-camp for the larger Manhattan Valley community. The camp is open to children entering grades 1-6, with typically between 35-45 participants. Manhattan valley is an economically and culturally diverse neighborhood, and our camp reflects this diversity. We strive to provide a safe, nurturing environment, which cultivates a sense of mutual belonging rooted in the Gospel.
The Assistant Director works with the Pastoral Intern (Vicar Abby Cress) to develop and run programing, train/coach counselors, teach Bible stories, and assist with daily camp management. Applicants need to be available June 26 – August 2. Stipend is provided, but housing is not.
For full job description and to apply (submit a resume and cover letter), contact Abby Cress: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3/19/19) Conshohocken United Methodist Church seeks
Part Time / Worship Leader
Please see full job description here.
(3/18/19) Full-time English Pastor – Brooklyn, NY
Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church
1070 59 Street, Brooklyn NY 11219
To pastor and lead by example brothers and sisters through preaching, teaching, evangelism, fellowship, and discipleship. Ability to speak Cantonese or Mandarin preferred. Please forward your resume and questions to email@example.com with subject: English pastor- calling committee.
(3/15/19) 2019 Youth and Family Ministry Intern Opportunity
Please see full Job description here.
(3/1/19) Church Administrator Job Posting Trinity Lutheran Church
Trinity Lutheran Church & Schools is looking for a collaborative and goal-oriented Christian with a strong sense of calling to serve as our Church Administrator. This is a full-time, senior staff level position that reports to the pastor and is directly responsible for managing operational staff, finances, facilities, and properties. The ideal candidate will have strong human resources experience directing, guiding, and empowering others. This position works directly with staff, the council, the congregation, and ministry leaders, and serves as a liaison with legal and financial counselors, school directors, the volunteer facilities team, the Lynnwood Neighborhood Center, and other committees as necessary. This position ensures that the church meets the needs of the congregation and the community at large.
• Manage and nurture staff that serve as part of the operations team, bringing leadership, guidance, and accountability.
• Complete annual reviews of employee benefits, performance evaluations, and collaborative assessments of position descriptions.
• Use project management skills to identify and set goals for the church, in cooperation with the council and pastor.
• Develop and manage a budget for the church’s operational needs.
• Work with contractors, architects, subcontractors, and other vendors on buildings/grounds projects.
• Serve as a liaison with various governmental agencies.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent professional experience.
• At least three years’ experience managing people, facilities, and properties.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Experience in a church ministry setting preferred.
• Ability to make decisions and hold others accountable.
• Adept at using benchmarks and timelines to move projects forward.
• An advocate for Christian ministry with an openness to other faith communities.
• A commitment to the mission and core values of Trinity Lutheran Church.
To apply, send or email a cover letter and resume by March 22, 2019 to
Pastor Hector Garfias-Toledo
Trinity Lutheran Church
6215 196th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(2/15/19) Organist: Historic Gettysburg Presbyterian Church is seeking an organist for two traditional Sunday morning worship services, as well as special services throughout the year. Choir accompaniment a few times a year, piano skills a plus, sight reading not required. Right of first refusal for weddings and funerals. The organist must demonstrate professional skills with appropriate hymns and voluntaries on our Moeller organ. Responsible to Director of Music and Senior Pastor. Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 717.334.1235 for more information.
(1/31/19) New Song Lutheran Church in Henderson, Nevada are currently seeking a Director of Children, Youth and Family ministries.
Please view full Job description here.
(10/23/18) Memorial Lutheran in Shippensburg, Pa. are currently in need of a bell choir director. Students and spouses are encouraged to apply. It is a paid position, and we rehearse once a week, and usually do performances monthly or so. If you have any interest please call the church at 717-532-4614, and leave a message, or call Nancy Thompson at 717-532-2289 for more information.
(8/31/18) Family Life and Youth Pastor
Hanover Church of the Brethren, 601 Wilson Avenue, Hanover,
New Position Announcement: Family Life and Youth Pastor
A part-time (30 hours per week) position with health insurance and pension
M.Div. desirable, or college graduates with appropriate education
Salary (negotiable based on education & experience)
To work with families and children/youth in established congregation
Christian Education program development and teaching
Children/youth drama and musicals
Regular youth gatherings/Work Camps/Mission Trips
See www.HanoverCOB.org for actual position description and congregation information.
Please send letter and resume to the attention of Search Committee at the address above.
(8/29/18) Job Description: Director of Sycamore Tree
Reporting Relationship: To the Pastor
Status of Job: Part time, 20 hours per week
Salary: $20 per hour
Job Summary: To oversee the general operation of the before and after school program (Sycamore Tree locate at The F.S. Edmonds Elementary School, 8025 Thouron Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19150, including finances, personnel, record keeping and the program planning.
Job Requirements: The candidate for the position of Director of Sycamore Tree should have at least 3 years of experience of working and or supervising children in an educational setting. The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in education. Candidate should have administrative experience in running a before and after care program. Current FBI, Pennsylvania State Police, and Department of Public Welfare criminal and child abuse clearances are required. Candidate should be knowledgeable in handling state subsidies (CCIS).
1. In consultation with the Pastor and or a member from Personnel committee hire, evaluate, and if necessary discipline or dismiss staff members.
2. Once a month review and plan for program objectives and activities, including the education components.
3. Ensure that all staff has current criminal abuse background clearance and FBI fingerprints clearances.
4. Organize and direct staff training sessions, including safety and First aid training which would include CPR training and continue program planning.
5. Director is responsible for keeping contact with agencies that provide subsidies and making sure all agency subsidies are filed properly.
6. Accept and record payments.
7. Prepare weekly and monthly Income reports.
8. Hold monthly staff meetings.
9. All incidents must be reported immediately in writing and filed accordingly.
10. Make sure Sycamore Tree is in compliance for annual state inspection.
11. Review children’s files quarterly to make sure they are up-to-date.
12. Meet with the Sycamore Tree Advisory Committee on a monthly basis and provide a monthly report of activities and finances.
13. Meet with parents and the Pastor when specific needs exist or when extreme disciplinary action is required for a child.
14. Foster a working relationship with the Principal and the Community and School Liaison at of F.S. Edmonds Elementary School.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com by no later than July 29, 2016
(8/24/18) Christ Ascension Lutheran Church is seeking a Child Care Lead Teacher and Assistant Teachers at their Child Care Center
• Seeking energetic, loving, committed candidate with experience in the childcare field, two (2) years of consecutive verified work experience with children)
• Lead Teacher positions prefer to have a CDA with verified experience
• Candidate should have /or be able to obtain all clearances:
Mandated Reporting certification
Health Assessment with TB test
• After 90 days, eligible for: paid time off, paid holidays, 401, dental, disability, (lead teachers, paid prep time),
Hours of work: 7:30am -4:30pm
Salary: Assistant Teacher (start at $10/hr)
Lead Teacher (start $12/hr)
If you are interested, please contact the office at: 8300 Germantown Ave. Phila. PA 19118 (215-247-1330) or submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(8/17/18) Job Opportunity at Evangelical Lutheran Church, Waynesboro, PA
Evangelical Lutheran Church (ELC) in Waynesboro, PA is looking for a part-time nursery attendant for some Sunday mornings. Scheduled dates are flexible and the pay is $11.00 per hour from 9-12:30 on assigned Sundays. For a full job description, please email Andrea Oslikova at email@example.com
(8/2/18) Youth & Family Director position at St. John Lutheran Church in Blue Bell, Pa. Please view full job description here.
(6/27/18) St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Philadelphia has a part-time job opportunity for an Early Childhood Music and Faith Formation Leader. Please view full job description here.
Questions contact: Rev. Sean Lanigan,
phone: 215-925-5968 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(6/12/18) Interim Director of Youth Ministries. Please view full job description here.
(6/12/18) Interim Children’s Director of Christian Education. Please view full job description here.