Listed below are known down times and scheduled maintenance windows utilized by IT and our vendors.
One Time Maintenance
- Thursday, Feb 21, 2019 Firewall Updates -Gettysburg Campus
- Timeframe: 7:30am-8am
- Impact: There may be brief internet connectivity outages while the firewalls are rebooted.
Regular Maintenance Windows
- ULS Server Reboots/Updates (ULS IT)
- Timeframe: Monday mornings 4am-8am
- Impact: Potential brief network outages and loss of connectivity to ULS resources
- ULS Personal Computer Updates (ULS IT)
- Timeframe: The Wednesday following the second Tuesday of each month
- Impact: Faculty and staff should leave their system powered on at the login screen this evening. This can be done by simply restarting your system or logging off when you leave for the day. The disruption for this set of updates should be an automatic restart of the system at some point after the end of the business day. There is typically a warning of the restart 5 minutes before it occurs via a windows message box. If you are still working on your system when you receive this message, you can close your work, restart your system and continue working to preempt the automatic restart.
- Mitel Phone System Maintenance Window (External Vendor)
- Timeframe: Sunday mornings 2am-6am
- Impact: Potential for outages to our campus phone system as well as a reboot of all campus phones.