Transcripts: Request/Order an Academic Transcript
Below you will find the information you need to prepare for the Fall 2018 Semester.
AUGUST TERM 2018 INTENSIVE COURSES
- Explanation of degree programs (updated 5/9/17)
- Sample course sequence for residential MDiv student
- Course descriptions (updated 8/29/17)
- Weekly course grid (updated 8/29/17)
- Preliminary listing of courses January term 2018 and Spring 2018 (updated 8/16/17)
JANUARY COURSES – The deadline to register for January term is December 15th
- January 2018 Course Descriptions (updated 11/28/17)
- January 2018 Course Grid (updated 1/1/18 – with classroom assignments)
Spring 2018 Courses – Registration deadline: January 12th
- Spring 2018 Course Descriptions (posted 12.6.17)
- Spring 2018 Course Grid (posted 2.7.18 with classroom assignments)
Summer 2018 Intensives (posted 2/19/18) Deadline to register is May 1st
Degree Audit worksheets
WASHINGTON THEOLOGICAL CONSORTIUM (added 5/15/17)
ULS students are welcome to cross-register for courses at the schools of the Washington Theological Consortium (WTC). Search the courses here. A listing of online courses offered in Fall 2017 is here. To cross-register for a course, complete the WTC Cross-Registration form and send to Registrar Julie Ritter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
Online course registration is now active! You will need a PIN (consult your advisor) to register. The link is https://ltsp.empower-xl.com. Continuing Philadelphia students should use their existing Henry logins. Continuing Gettysburg students should have received their login information via email on May 10. If you did not receive it, or you have trouble logging in, please email helpdesk@LTSP.edu.
This is a quick introduction to registering for courses online. There is one addition to the video: while registration for LTSP Summer courses is active, you may be asked to select a catalog. Choose 2017-2018 Catalog to register for Fall courses. Choose 2015-2017 Catalog only if you are registering for LTSP summer courses.
Policies and Resources
The 1st Commencement of United Lutheran Seminary will take place on Friday, May 18 at 1:30pm. It will be held at St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 10 Delp Road, Lancaster PA, 17601. There will also be services of Holy Communion with Farewell and Godspeed the evening before (Thursday, May 17), on each campus, at 7:30 PM. More details will follow.