Below you will find the information you need to prepare for the Fall 2017 Semester.
AUGUST INTENSIVE COURSES (see course descriptions in fall materials)
- BIB 100 IG The Language of the Early Church and the Church Today – Richard Carlson; Gettysburg campus August 7-24, 2017.
- HTH 100 IP Creation, Sin, and New Creation DL – John Hoffmeyer; Philadelphia campus August 21-26, 2017. Priority to MDiv students in the Distributed Learning track.
- PRA 103 IG Rural and Small Church Ministry – Gilson Waldkoenig; Gettysburg campus August 21-26, 2017. Priority to MDiv students in the Distributed Learning track.
- Explanation of degree programs (updated 5/9/17)
- Sample course sequence for residential MDiv student
- Course descriptions (updated 8/29/17)
- Weekly course grid (updated 8/29/17)
- Preliminary listing of courses January term 2018 and Spring 2018 (updated 8/16/17)
WASHINGTON THEOLOGICAL CONSORTIUM (added 5/15/17)
ULS students are welcome to cross-register for courses at the schools of the Washington Theological Consortium (WTC). Search the courses here. A listing of online courses offered in Fall 2017 is here. To cross-register for a course, complete the WTC Cross-Registration form and send to Registrar Julie Ritter (email@example.com).
ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
Online course registration is now active! You will need a PIN (consult your advisor) to register. The link is https://ltsp.empower-xl.com. Continuing Philadelphia students should use their existing Henry logins. Continuing Gettysburg students should have received their login information via email on May 10. If you did not receive it, or you have trouble logging in, please email helpdesk@LTSP.edu.
This is a quick introduction to registering for courses online. There is one addition to the video: while registration for LTSP Summer courses is active, you may be asked to select a catalog. Choose 2017-2018 Catalog to register for Fall courses. Choose 2015-2017 Catalog only if you are registering for LTSP summer courses.