- Transcripts: Request/Order an Academic Transcript
Below you will find the information you need to prepare for the Fall 2018 Semester.
- Academic Calendar 2018-19 (posted 4.13.18)
- Academic Catalog 2018-19 (posted 11.8.18)
- AUGUST TERM 2018 INTENSIVE COURSES
- August 2018 Course Descriptions & Schedule (updated 6.23.18) – Please note registration deadlines for each course
FALL COURSES -Registration deadline for Fall Intensive courses is Sept. 11th
- Fall 2018 Course descriptions (updated 8.31.18)
- Fall 2018 Course Schedule (updated 8.31.18)
- Preliminary listing of courses by Term (updated 10.27.18)
- Year 2018-2019 at a glance – listed by course (updated 10.27.18)
JANUARY 2019 – Registration deadline: Nov. 16th
Spring 2019 Courses – Registration deadline: January 2nd
Deadline for Intensive courses (March 18-23): February 4th
Summer 2018 Intensives (posted 2/19/18) Deadline to register is May 1st
Spiritual Formation requirement (updated 2.18.19)
Degree Audit worksheets
WASHINGTON THEOLOGICAL CONSORTIUM (added 5/15/17)
ULS students are welcome to cross-register for courses at the schools of the Washington Theological Consortium (WTC). Search the courses here. To cross-register for a course, complete the WTC Cross-Registration form and send to Registrar Julie Ritter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
Online course registration is now active! You will need a PIN (consult your advisor) to register. The link is https://ltsp.empower-xl.com. Continuing Philadelphia students should use their existing Henry logins. Continuing Gettysburg students should have received their login information via email on May 10. If you did not receive it, or you have trouble logging in, please email ITHelp@ULS.edu.
This is a quick introduction to registering for courses online.
Policies and Resources
Frequently used forms
- Release form
- Registering as an auditor or non-degree student
- Independent Study (ROSA) form
- Course Waiver – Advance Standing request form