Forms & Housing Info
Lodging Request Form
Faculty or staff needing to book an overnight room on the either campus should complete this form at least one week in advance of the scheduled stay. Then see information below on how to access housing on campus.
Vehicle Request Form
If you need a vehicle to travel between campuses or for other Seminary-related travel, please complete this form.
Incident Report Form
How to Access Housing for Overnight Stays on Gettysburg Campus
Following is information on reserving housing on the Gettysburg campus. We have one part-time housekeeper who maintains the faculty/staff guest rooms. To do our best in providing lodging when you need it and meeting the housekeeper’s schedule, we are asking that you adhere to the following procedures.
- When you fill out the form above. You will receive an email confirmation with your room assignment and how to acquire keys.
- If we can’t accommodate you on campus we will reserve lodging for you at one of the local motels and send you details.
- In apartments with two or more bedrooms, you may find a tag on a bedroom doorknob indicating that is the room you are to use. This will happen when a quick turn-over occurs. While your room as well as the rest of the apartment will be ready, a bedroom used the previous night may not be.
- If you use any kitchen utensils, dishes, etc., please wash/dry them.
- If there is a maintenance emergency:
- In the evening (4:30pm to 7am) or on weekends, call 717-357-6634.
- During business hours, Monday-Friday, call 717-752-5139.
- If there are any other issues with your lodging please let the housing office know as soon as possible.
Also, we ask that you:
- Submit requests as early as possible.
- Notify us as soon as you realize your plans changed.
- Adhere to:
- arrival time (access to room as of 4:00 pm), and
- departure time (out of room by 10:00 am)