Office of the Registrar
Here you’ll find information on course schedules, academic calendar, degree audits, registration and forms and policies. Please take some time to review this page for important information.
Registrar: Julie Ritter
- Academic Calendar 2021-22 (posted 5.13.21) NEW
June 2022 intensive courses
August Term 2022
Fall 2021 Courses -
Registration deadlines– July 30 / Fall intensives Sept. 7
Drop/add deadline – Sept. 7
January Term 2022
Spring Semester 2022
Spiritual Formation requirement information
Degree Audit worksheets
(Degree audits updated 6.25.19)
Washington Theological Consortium
ULS students are welcome to cross-register for courses at the schools of the Washington Theological Consortium (WTC). Search the courses here. To cross-register for a course, complete the WTC Cross-Registration form and send to Registrar Julie Ritter.
Online Course Registration
Online course registration is now active! You will need a PIN (consult your advisor) to register. The link is https://uls.empower-xl.com/fusebox.cfms. If you need assistance logging in, please email ITHelp@ULS.edu.
Please note, a ULS login is required to access the video.
Policies and Resources
Frequently used forms
- Release form
- Registering as an auditor or non-degree student
- Contextual Formation Registration form
- Independent Study (ROSA) form
- Course Waiver – Advance Standing request form
- Faculty/Staff Tuition waiver policy and registration form
- Course Extension form
- Syllabus Template
- MA and MAML Specialization form
- Black Church Concentration form